Earlier this year Zonoff CEO Mike Harris extended an invitation for me to visit his smart home showroom, conveniently constructed in his company’s office. On assignment for SiliconANGLE, I happily accepted. Here’s a sneak peek of the full interview with Zonoff, the software platform behind Staples, Inc.’s smart home offering called Staples Connect (read all about the Zonoff + Staples love story here). In the video below, Harris demonstrates the key products available from Zonoff’s smart home line.
The Clever Life
Smart design for intelligent lifestyles.
Join Our Mailing List
- Legit Leather Journals + Covers | Cleverlist #journalfix
- Magnetic Design: 4moms High Chair Review
- Still Awaiting These Beautiful Smart Vents
- Current Table : Sleek + Solar Smartphone Charger
- Pretty Smart : Connected Jewelry with Glam and Luxury
- Can Smart Cars Win Over Jeremy Clarkson with Interface Design?
- Evatopia’s Journey: Curating Woman’s Artistic Spirit
- Bedtime Buzzkill : Nighttime Note-taking Gadgets
- Hairy Food : 10-Minute Meals for Longer Hair
- Smart Dreams : Fitbit Jewelry Maker on Design, Materials + Trends
- Desensitized to politics, race wars? Common at The White House re-inspires and reimagines
- Tracy, Hepburn and IBM : An automation love affair [Film Review – Desk Set]
- Fast-Fashion : The Humane Robot Takeover | #SXSW
- The Most Terrifying Species of the Future
- Mid-century Modernized: Creston automates Palm Springs